Here we are talking about the unique features that come from WhatsApp for Whatsapp status as well as the cool things to decorate or post for WhatsApp status.
About WhatsApp Status
WhatsApp is an application that is loved and a part of life by people all over the world. The story is an important feature of WhatsApp messenger. the status option is also available in other applications which are variants of Whatsapp itself.
WhatsApp status is one of the three important features in the first window of the App.
If you upload a status, who will see it?
Yes, The Answer is You can see each other’s statuses and comment only if you add them and they add you to the contact list.
How long WhatsApp status last?
24 hours only. The status allows you to share text, photos, videos, and GIF updates that disappear after 24 hours, and that is also end-to-end encrypted.
Amazing features related to the WhatsApp status
- Once you upload a status, its duration is only 24 hours. After that WhatsApp will remove it.
- Only those who are in each other’s contact list can see each other’s statuses.
- By uploading a status, the user can know how many names have been viewed and how long it has been uploaded.
- forwarded, shared, and deleted options in Status
- An option called Status Privacy to set who can and cannot see your status.
Size of images for status
People use statuses to share their photos, feelings, and quotes. Therefore, it is necessary to prepare a good size for all of them. 750 px by 1334 px size is the way to go. This will result in a very beautiful visual treat.
Maximum Duration of a video in status
For Status, you can share a video with a maximum duration of 30 seconds. At this time, So if you want to upload long videos then you need to upload more statuses. It can make a viewer feel uncomfortably like the bogies of a train.