Senior Technical Supervisor – ( 23001171 )
1. Follow up on the contracted companies to provide facilities management services in mosques, limit any shortcomings in mosques, and coordinate with the companies to implement them .
2. Daily inspection of mosques according to the established plan and follow-up of the workflow from the implementation of communications and closing them with the Maximo program .
3. Verifying the implementation of the preventive maintenance plan by companies for preventive maintenance work in the field in implementation of the terms of the contract concluded with the companies, writing daily reports and submitting them using the Maximo program .
4. Inventory of the needs of mosques such as carpets, air conditioners, electronic clocks, etc., and submitting them to the area engineer to place them within the annual needs plans .
5. Follow-up of the preventive maintenance program for fire extinguishers with outsourcing companies and approving the evaluation of the check lists on the Maximo Facilities Management System.
6. Follow up the maintenance of the elevators with the outsourcing companies and adopt the evaluation of the check lists on the Maximo facilities management system.
7. Follow-up and coordination with regard to agricultural maintenance work, beautification of mosques and vases, and submission of observations to the agricultural engineer.
8. Follow up on quotations submitted by outsourcing companies, audit the implementation of works with the highest quality, and raise notes to the supervising engineer.
9. Coordinating and supervising with the companies and concerned authorities to equip the Eid chapels according to the areas of jurisdiction and preparing the completion report.
10. Submitting reports of periodic visits to mosques to the engineer in charge, with notes and recommendations .
11. Periodic updating of mosque data in electronic files and facilities management software .
12. Inspecting the residences of workers in mosques that are subject to maintenance works, and verifying the implementation of the works and the necessary requirements .
13. Daily inspection of mosques, follow-up on periodic cleaning work, taking any notes and submitting them to companies.
14. Follow up the comprehensive maintenance work according to the area of ??competence and submit notes to the responsible engineer.
15. Monitoring companies’ commitment to applying environmental, health and safety standards in the mosque and its facilities.
16. Follow up on the delivery of new mosques to outsourcing companies and ensure that the companies operate them as required .
17. Finding appropriate solutions for all obstacles, if any, and submitting them to the responsible engineer .
18. Compliance with the security policies and procedures in force in the department .
19. Show commitment to attending security awareness workshops .
20. Reporting security incidents, if encountered .
Qualifications and skills
job categoryOther jobs
The advertiserDepartment of Islamic Affairs and Charitable Activities
Education level : high school
Required Nationality : Emirati
Nature of work : full time
Announcement date: 05-17-2023
The date the job advertisement was withdrawn: 01-10-2023
To apply for this job please visit jobs.dubaicareers.ae.