The Senior Graphic Designer role is responsible for providing visual content and collateral for a diverse range of media and applications. Supports the marketing, sales, brand, and communications team in delivering all brand and communication related initiatives, both internal and external, to build brand equity and drive sales.
TGT Diagnostics underwent a complete brand transformation in 2019. The new brand platform encompasses all essential brand elements including positioning, architecture, product portfolio structure and brand codes. The brand codes are a distinctive asset for the company and the Senior Graphic Designer is responsible for the correct, creative, and optimal application of brand codes across all touchpoints.
- Support the Marketing, Brand and Communication function by providing visual content and assets for a diverse range of media and collateral.
- Graphic Designer is providing ‘artwork’ and some new design whereas and Senior Designer is working beyond ‘artworker’, responsible for new designs incorporating the TGT brand codes and visual style.
- Be an ambassador for the TGT brand, ensuring visual consistency and correct application of the brand codes and brand guidelines at all touchpoints.
- Expert application of the TGT brand codes and visual identity to all visual and graphic content.
- Design and produce graphic and visual content for all the company’s media applications including sales collateral, digital media content and presentations.
- Design and produce graphic and visual content for industry events, exhibitions, and customer workshops.
- Create and produce 2D/3D animated content for digital media channels and events.
- Provide artworks for all applications as required.
- Video editing and photographic touch-up from time to time.
- Manage and maintain a content database of all online and offline visual assets.
- Liaise with suppliers and agencies for the production of assets as required.
- Process design briefs and translate these into creative, practical, and precise branded content.
- Ensure uncompromising standards of precision, accuracy and consistency in design and delivery of visual assets.
- Maintain currency of knowledge of best design practises, trends, and use of appropriate design tools.
- Maintain expert working knowledge of relevant media tools, platforms, and trends, particularly design, animation, and production applications such as Adobe Creative Suite, 3DS Max, Blender, etc. as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent vocational qualification in fine art, graphic design, or a related field.
- Evidence of ongoing vocational training related to design and/or appropriate design applications.
- More than 5-years Senior Graphic Designer experience working with an agency and/or in-house team of a leading B2B or B2C brand.
- Creative, precise, and passionate about visual communication with an organised and time sensitive approach to work.
- Ability to apply brand codes with precision and skill to a broad range of applications is essential whilst maintaining high standards of accuracy and consistency.
- Experience and flair with Infographics and icon design is extremely desirable.
- The ability to produce creative content to occasional short deadlines is essential.
- Approaches work with a strong sense of professional pride, precision, creativity, energy, productivity, and enjoyment, and works quickly to deliver outstanding results.
- Likeable and enjoys collaborating and communicating with colleagues at all levels across the business.
- Aspirations to become Creative Director or similar function at the pinnacle of the creative profession.
- Adaptable and flexible to a diverse range of applications.
- Expert working knowledge of relevant media tools and platforms, particularly design, animation, and production applications such as Adobe Creative Suite, 3DS Max, Blender, etc., as appropriate.
- Expert knowledge of PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of web development applications would be an advantage.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
To apply for this job please visit tgtdiagnostics.com.