Mace is an inclusive employer and welcomes interest from a diverse range of candidates. Even if you feel you do not fulfill all the criteria below, please apply as you may still be the best candidate for this role or another role within our organisation.
Project: This is an opportunity to work within a PMO team on a large mixed-use residential lead masterplan in Abu Dhabi. The masterplan development will also hold hotels, retail, and commercial units.
Experience working in the United Arab Emirates is essential for client approval.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Establishing and maintaining document control processes and storage of soft and hard copy media.
- Monitoring so that the programme and project teams comply with document control processes and procedures.
- Controlling information flows with external suppliers in accordance with document control requirements.
- Providing support, advice, and supervision of general users and project teams.
- Facilitating the transfer of documents from other systems/SharePoint over to a project.
- Creating and importing documents.
- Creating and maintaining document templates and attribute lists.
- Distributing requests in accordance with procedures and SLAs.
- Channeling feedback and new requirements for the system.
- Filing and working with sensitive business cases, and financial and commercial data.
You have experience in Document Control Processes including ProjectWise, specifically admin and super user experience of the system.
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships, and lead strong, motivated teams. You will have a construction or project management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
Apply now for a confidential discussion.
To apply for this job please visit careers.macegroup.com.