The Veterinary Group L.L.C
Job description (responsibilities)
· Developing and implementing a sales strategy to meet or exceed sales targets for poultry pharmaceutical products.
· Identifying and pursuing new business opportunities within the poultry industry (Oman region), including building and maintaining relationships with customers.
· Managing and maintaining a customer database, including tracking and recording sales activity and customer information.
· Providing technical support and product knowledge to customers, including answering questions and conducting product and brand presentations.
· Collaborating with marketing and product development teams to create promotional materials and marketing campaigns for poultry pharmaceutical products.
· Participating in industry events and trade shows to promote the company’s products and build relationships with customers.
· Providing regular sales reports to management, including analysis of sales data and recommendations for improving performance.
Qualifications, Desired Skills and Experience:
· Strong understanding of the poultry industry and the specific needs of poultry farmers
· Minimum 5 years sales experience in same field is preferred
· Solid organization skills; capable of multi-tasking.
· Great communication, interpersonal skills and ability to motivate and influence
· Ability to coach, train, and develop people as it relates to sales performance, goals and objectives.
· Excellent communication and written skills in English.
· Additional language Arabic preferred.
· Solid computer skills and ability to utilize sales information management databases.
· Valid drivers license.
· Must possess a passion for business, drive, and initiative.
· Utilizes creativity in problem solution, works easily with team partners to solve customer needs.
· Integrity, keeping commitments to employees, customers and the company.
· Builds and sustains relationships founded on trust and loyalty.
Note candidate should be prepared to communicate between Oman and Dubai branch
UAE drivers license mandatory
If you fit the profile please submit your CV with cover letter on INDEED
All employees are required to participate in Performance Appraisal.
This process provides employees with an opportunity to establish personal development plans designed to enhance their professional development. Unsatisfactory performance may result in the development of a Performance Improvement Plan and continued unsatisfactory performance whilst on such a plan may result in the termination of the employees service.
Be prepared for the interview and join our socials on LinkedIN
Apply via lNDEED link:
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.