R I B ENTERPRISES
Sales/Business Development Executive – Manpower Supply
A reputed Manpower Supply company in Dubai is looking for Sales / Business Development Executive:
– Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve sales targets.
– Protect and widen profit margins by ensuring that sales volumes remain high and that prices are set at a sufficient level to broaden profits.
– Expands company’s customer base and ensure strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
– Devising and implementing the company’s sales strategy based on the client’s needs.
– Map potential customers and generate new leads for the organization.
– Implementing a variety of new business initiatives to drive sales.
– Achieve sales and revenue targets for the company.
– Implement and maintain best practice in sales techniques and ensure best practices are being followed throughout the sales department.
– Implement and maintain an effective sales pipeline and lead tracking process.
– Ensure all sales enquiries are being attended/responded on daily basis.
– Ensure all required documentations are being completed for every sales order prior to mobilizing employees.
– Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
– Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
– Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
– Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
– Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
– Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
– Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
– 3 + years of proven work experience in recruitment/manpower outsource industry
– Strong business knowledge and experience in interpreting financial data and contracts
– Strong negotiation skills
– UAE Driver’s License is required
– Strong Proposal writing skills with Experience of preparing Bids, RFT/RFP’s -Strong knowledge of the Middle East market
– Strong client relationship management and development aptitude.
– Possess professional presentation skills.
– Knowledge of local labor laws
– Must possess progressive sales management experience and a demonstrated record of sales growth.
– Ability to facilitate and orchestrate resources cross functionally to support sales efforts. Bring an entrepreneurial approach to all initiatives
– Market research experience
– Proven ability to work independently
– Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.?
Work Duration 6 Days (Alt Sat Off)
Salary Range- AED 3500 to 5000, with Car and Fuel Allowance,
Incentives on the successful closing of Business
To apply for this job please visit ribenterprises.zohorecruit.in.