About the job PHP Backend Developer
· Develop new functionality and maintain the existing company’s services;
· Integrate with external and internal services;
· Coordinate technical solutions with other product teams;
· Write well-designed, testable, efficient code;
· Refactor and optimise existing code;
· Create and maintain software documentation;
· Troubleshoot production issues;
· Work with Agile methodologies.
· Excellent knowledge of PHP 7.4+;
· Understanding of OOP, SOLID, and OOP Patterns
· Familiarity with Symfony framework;
· PHP development experience of 4+ years;
· Solid knowledge of MySQL;
· Experience with RabbitMQ or any other messaging queue system;
· Experience with Git;
· Ability to write unit tests using the PHPUnit framework;
· Strong communication and problem-solving skills;
· Strong written skills in technical English (Upper-Intermediate or higher).
As an advantage:
· Understanding of DDD, CQRS;
· Familiarity with ElasticSearch;
· Experience working with CS fixer, PHP stan, or similar tools.
· Familiarity with JIRA and Confluence.
· Familiar with the finance domain.
To apply for this job please visit www.careers-page.com.