· Respond to customer requests & queries via phone and email in a professional and timely manner.
· Coordinating with other departments to make sure all paper work is thoroughly managed.
· Assist accounting with invoices, accounts receivable and accounts payable.
· Maintaining driver files and fleet documents to ensure proper documentation.
· Assisting drivers with documents (ensuring that drivers obtain necessary signatures on Bills of Lading, complete their manifests).
· Compile and review require customs documentation, such as customs invoices, and certificates of origin (not limited to)
· Enter new orders into the system and maintain the customer portals with up to date information.
· Provide administrative support including generation of reports, presentations, policies and general correspondence documents.
· Prepare and submit weekly reports for internal review as well as per client requests.
· Other ad-hoc duties
· Bachelors Degree in commerce, finance or accounting or related discipline is required
· Previous administrative logistics and service experience is an asset
· Knowledge of equipment financing (in particular transportation equipment), would be considered an asset
· Strong computer skills, particularly with Microsoft Office, with the ability to learn new software quickly.
· Good time-management with an ability to prioritize and multi-task.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Competitive Salary
· Healthcare Benefit Package
· Career Growth
To apply for this job please visit jimefortex.zohorecruit.in.