Naval Designer Dubai, Sunreef Yachts is a world leader in the design and construction of fully customized luxury sailing catamarans, powerboats and superyachts from 40 to over 200 feet in length. These unique multihulls are created for clients who value unparalleled comfort and seaworthiness. The Sunreef Yachts shipyard, founded by French businessman Francis Lapp, has been operating on the site of the historic Gdansk Shipyard since 2002. The company currently employs over 2000 skilled production and office personnel, including designers, engineers, technicians and service engineers, and continues to increase its workforce due to continuous growth in sales and new projects. Sunreef Yachts is an unquestionable leader in designing and manufacturing luxury catamarans, representing the Polish yacht industry at numerous international nautical fairs, including Monaco, Cannes, Miami, Dubai and Fort Lauderdale.
Sunreef is opening a new office in Dubai and therefore we are looking for a talented Naval Designer to join our team.
Place of work: Dubai
Our requirements for Naval Designer Dubai:
· Experience in a similar position, styling of the yacht’s body with external equipment.
· Expert knowledge of software necessary to carry out assigned tasks: Rhinoceros 3D.
· Very good knowledge of AutoCad 2D, the ability to perform 2D CAD drawings on an advanced level.
· Visualization (rendering, sketches) and graphic processing of projects (Adobe environment).
· Higher education in relevant field.
· Portfolio proving experience in marine industry and expert level of nurbs modeling.
· Good command of English in speech and writing.
· Creativity and spatial imagination.
· Ability to work in a team.
· Ability to complete multiple tasks under time pressure.
· Communicativeness, readiness to answer and logically argue during meetings with clients.
· Commitment, meticulousness, and patience demonstrated while working on materials for demanding clients.
· Development of yacht concepts.
· Making 3D models of yachts for construction taking into account marine conditions as well as ergonomics and technological requirements
· Collaborating with designers in creating new yacht concepts – advising on regulations and all nautical requirements.
· Ability to work in a team, communication.
· Providing instructions to team members of other specializations involved in the project.
· Participation in meetings with clients.
· Work with a prestigious, luxurious brand
· Real development opportunities and taking part in interesting projects
· Contract of employment
· Friendly working atmosphere with professionals
· Necessary work tools
· Access to the benefit package
To apply for this job please visit system.erecruiter.pl.