Our client is looking to hire a qualified Marketing Executive Manpower Group to join the Marketing team in the GCC Cluster, based in Dubai. As Marketing Executive, you will have the opportunity to contribute to establishing company’s products as an experienced brand across the GCC markets by delivering locally relevant and engaging omni-channel communication campaigns and compelling brand content that will drive brand awareness, consideration, intent to purchase and loyalty, resulting in sales and market share growth and a sustained emotional connection with consumers.
- Lead on content creation for assigned projects through the localization/ transcreation of messages, toolboxes and initiatives.
- Align on communication plan and scope with key stakeholders, briefing external or internal agencies and managing project timelines, budget and requirements to ensure quality and timely delivery.
- Create detailed, visual, content briefs for assets across different channels (Web, CRM, Social, Paid Media, etc.)
- Ensure that all developed materials and implemented activities are fully in line with local regulations and company’s marketing code, by seeking advice from legal and external affairs departments, as well as submitting and receiving necessary approvals for all developed plans prior to implementation.
- Leverage on market data and consumer insights to localize content themes/topics that resonate with local target audiences and execute a plan to educate consumers to critical behavior changes.
- University degree in Business Administration/Marketing.
- 3-5 years of B2C brand marketing experience on the brand side or in a content development role within a creative/ media agency, e-commerce, or social media companies.
- Digital experience with an omni-channel marketing approach (Social Media, Web, CRM, Paid Media).
- Strong understanding of digital platforms & tools is an asset.
- Strong understanding of and passion for brand marketing and communication.
- Excellent planning and project management skills, experience working in multi-disciplinary cross-functional project teams.
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving capabilities and data-driven thinking.
- Content creation and toolkit development experience is an asset.
- Fast learner, curious and outward looking.
- Exceptional collaboration and communication skills and experience working in lean, agile, test & learn environments, where continuous improvement is the norm.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Excellent command of English and Arabic (both written and spoken).
- Contract Duration: 1 Year
To apply for this job please visit www.manpowergroup.ae.