ABOUT THE JOB
As a logistics executive, you will be working within the Louis Vuitton Logistics team, based in Jebel Ali and reporting to the Logistics Manager.
You will be working on logistics and Sales Administration tasks for inbound and outbound shipments.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You will work in coordination with the rest of the logistics, warehouse teams, suppliers and stores teams ensuring the best service rate for our shipments and managing business priorities through the logistics flow.
- You will ensure a smooth, fast, and sustainable logistics flow on all the Middle East countries covered, as well as working with the local teams on the daily operations. You will be responsible for secured, on time and accurate documentations and shipments to stores or other Louis Vuitton warehouses.
- You will coordinate with warehouse, forwarder, repair center and supply chain teams to ensure a proper logistics flow.
General Logistics & Sales administration:
- Sort and prepare export shipments documentation
- Prepare and follow-up all type of return shipments
- Secure required export documentation for any specific commodities / events / clients’ requests
- Ensure the right proactive communication and visibility to the stores regarding their incoming transit
- Challenge partners both internal and external to maintain lead time and delivery performance as per agreed SLA’s
- Take the right proactive and fast decisions with the different parties to ensure a smooth logistics flow
- Ensure the exact expected Leadtime for each store / customer and establish corrective actions plans if needed
- Manage all inbound flows of all type of goods entering JAFZA
- Share weekly KPI and Leadtime to spot gaps, initiate and put in place the necessary actions
- Setting up the flows / systems / monitoring tools for smooth new stores opening in the country
- Ensure any temporary / exceptional need of import & export in the country
- Coordinates local needs of storage for events and animations with external warehouses and partners
- In this position you will be measured on your proactivity and accuracy within operations and delivering the best performance for our key priority market. Your main contacts will be; Store teams, Customs, Forwarders, Supply Chain team, Warehouse teams, Logistics teams, Client service center and LV Management team
- +3 years of relevant experience in the role
- Academic qualification in Logistics/Supply Chain Management preferred
- Knowledge in Logistic, customs aspects
- Knowledge of Perfume specificities and CITES
- Experience within the luxury industry
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
- High organizational and interpersonal skills
- Advanced MS Excel (macros, vlookup….), MS Word, MS PowerPoint and WMS/RMS experiences, Power BI
- Experience with report writing database tools a definite plus inventory Control Analyst
- Proven problem-solving abilities and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills
- Must have the ability to work independently
- Strong analytical and statistical skills
- Comfortable in learning new tools
- Fluent in English (Written and spoken)
- Arabic is a plus
- Driving license
- Able to work weekends (5 days a week)
To apply for this job please visit jobs.louisvuitton.com.