Al Tayer Group
To provide HR support in employee relations and personnel maintenance issues to meet HR needs and
objectives in an effective and efficient manner
Functional Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinate/Facilitate and present joining formalities as well as induction and orientation and subsequently
follow-up on progress of new recruits in their jobs through the induction and probation period.
- Coordinate and administer on the system requirement for the process of performance management. Update
the performance appraisal system with respect to hierarchy details, role profiles to ensure its accuracy is
maintained all the times.
- Coordinate on staff grievances & disciplinary issues as assigned with the employee and the line managers for process compliance & efficiency & satisfactory resolution.
- Coordinate on EOS process and facilitate smooth transition of employees exiting the organization by
coordinating with the relevant departments and arranging exit interviews as well as ensuring payment of final
settlement dues and cancellation of visas within appropriate time frame.
- Prepare all official correspondence relating to probation confirmations, salary certificates, disciplinary issues
and the miscellaneous letters as per approved employee request in a timely manner.
- Ensure applicable system updates, reports generation and record keeping in a timely and accurate manner
Education/Certification and Continued Education
Graduate, preferably in the field of Human Resources
Years of Experience
To apply for this job please visit altayer.referrals.selectminds.com.