Human Resources & Talent Management
AED 20,000 – AED 26,000 Per Mont
Charterhouse is currently working with a well-reputable, international architecture firm, who are looking to hire a HR Manager for their Dubai Office. Our client has presence in the Middle East and the UK, you will be working in a stand-alone position to coordinate the HR Process across the Group.
About the role
- This is a varied HR role that will take on the responsibilities of the full-employee lifecycle across the group with a main focus on recruitment, onboarding, induction and training. The HR Manager will collaborate with Senior Management to coordinate the appraisal process, ensuring processes and procedures are followed and up to date.
- In addition, this role will also be responsible for employee relations, salary benchmarking, employee engagement and liaising with accounts to process payroll. The Manager will ensure all company policies and procedures are up to date and compliant with local labour laws across the group.
- This position will oversee a HR Assistant and be the main point of contact for all employees, therefore, it is key to be an approachable and personable individual with excellent leadership skills.
- To be considered for this role, the successful candidate must have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role with excellent knowledge of the UAE labour law and a minimum of 2 years’ work experience in the Middle East. The ideal candidate will have a professional and personable approach with attention to detail and exceptional organisational skills.
- Our client is looking for someone with the ability to handle diverse situations with confidence and multi-task under demanding deadlines. The candidate must have strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal. Further Education in related field is preferred.
To apply for this job please visit www.charterhouseme.ae.