ManpowerGroup is the leading global workforce solutions company. In today’s fast-changing world of work, we help organizations transform by sourcing, assessing, developing and managing the talent that enables them to win, while connecting millions of individuals to meaningful, sustainable employment that enables them to thrive.
HR Executive Job Responsibilities:
- Creating a recruitment plan and calendar according to operation and sales projections
- Generating official internal documents such as offer letters, appointment letters, salary slips and warning letters
- Creating onboarding plans and educating newly hired employees on HR policies, internal procedures and regulations
- Maintaining physical and digital files for employees and their documents, benefits and attendance records
- Creating employee engagement plans, getting necessary budget approval and initiating activities
- Collaborating with outside vendors, upper management and employees to maintain CSR standards conscripted by authorities
- Evaluating employee performance and appraising their pay scale accordingly
- Taking appropriate disciplinary action against employees who violate rules and regulations and addressing employee grievances.
- The candidate should be able to join immediately.
- Maximum of 8 years experience in the UAE
- Knowledge on UAE Labour laws
- HRMS work knowledge
To apply for this job please visit www.manpowergroup.ae.