Holiday Inn & Suites Dubai Science Park, is looking for an efficient and outgoing HR Coordinator to join their extraordinary team! Ideally located in the heart of Dubai Science Park, in the most sought after residential area of Dubai. Minutes away from mega malls, magnificent Jumeirah Beaches, world’s leading tourist attractions and Parks, auto drome and over 5 championship golf courses. Holiday Inn & Suites at Dubai Science Park includes 240 hotel rooms and suites and 84 one-bedroom apartments, anchor F&B offerings and an extensive 1026sqm cutting-edge meeting and events facilities.
What is the job?
Responsible for facilitating daily HR functions, which include HR administration, employee relations, recruitment, recognition programmes and other various HR initiatives. Support the utilization of the Company’s Winning Ways and IHG Commitment to colleagues – True Hospitality at Work.
Your day to day
- Manage employee relations by addressing queries, concerns, and conflicts in a timely and effective manner.
- HR support throughout the employee lifecycle from Onboarding to exit.
- Maintain HRIS and employee records, ensuring data accuracy and confidentiality.
- Provide guidance and support to employees on HR-related matters.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and HR colleagues on various HR projects and initiatives.
- Responsible for enrolment of employees’ medical insurance
- Support recruitment process
- Complete any ad-hoc project work as required
- The statements in this job description are intended to represent the key duties and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be ALL responsibilities or qualifications of the job.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in HR management, business administration, or a related field or equal proven experience in a similar HR role.
- Strong ability in using MS Office (especially Excel and PPT)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; with the ability to work on own initiative. Outgoing personality.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
- Desirable: Proficiency in HRIS and other HR software applications.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Detail-oriented with strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including a uniform, great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care: that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests and always look for ways to improve – visit www.http://careers.ihg.com to learn more about us.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer.
At IHG, we’ve made a promise. As one of the world’s leading hotel groups, we’re here to deliver True Hospitality for Good. Making our guests and colleagues feel welcome, cared for, recognised and respected – wherever they are in the world. Want to be part of the journey?
Travel is a journey. We help make it a joy.
Starting with a warm, inviting welcome for all guests, whether traveling on business or for fun, enjoying a quick night, or relaxing for the week. At Holiday Inn®️ we thrive on making our guests stays brighter, helping them create memories that will last a lifetime. Irresistible smiles are our specialty. We should know, we’ve been on our journey since 1952. So if you can help us spread the joy of travel to all, we’d love to give you a warm welcome to the Holiday Inn®️ family. Let’s Go Further Together.
Don’t quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you’d be a great fit for the job? We’ll never know unless you hit the ‘Apply’ button. Start your journey with us today and let’s #GoFurtherTogether.
To apply for this job please visit careers.ihg.com.