Christian Dior Couture
To support the Area Manager/Boutique Managers on all the HR aspects: Recruitments, Reporting, Payroll, Employees relations, Team development, performance Management. Development of HR practices and processes.
– Position HR function as Business Partner and cooperate with Retail Manager and Store Managers in participating in Business reviews, advise on HR related aspects, employee relations, motivation programs, retention programs.
– Manage Employees relations & ensure retention.
– Coach and manage the team on all HR related Matters.
– Manage relationships and fruitful cooperation with local partners in KSA, ensuring that policies are applied in boutiques.
– Recruit: Execute strategic recruitment plan, coordinate full recruitment cycle (from sourcing candidates till end of probation period of new hires).
– Manage administrative processes for new and end of employment cases (work permit, visa, bank accounts, medical insurance, labor cards, and cancellation of the same).
– Update Records & Organization Charts.
– Manage monthly headcount and payroll reporting for the Headquarter Office on group website and to C&B team.
– Support & prepare monthly payroll to communicate to accounts for processing.
– Ensure that all formalities of payroll matters are in accordance with labor law or Central Bank regulations.
– Assist in the organization of training seminars, nominations, travel arrangements.
– Handle Performance Management & Salary Review yearly processes.
– Assist & Handle HR Projects.
Ø 2 3 Years HR experience in similar position is a MUST, experience in Luxury Retail is a plus .
Ø Bachelor’s degree plus an HR specialization.
Ø English is a must – French would be a plus.
To apply for this job please visit www.dior.com.