General Cashier Mina Seyahi ComplexMarriott International Dubai
Location: The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina, Dubai Marina, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates VIEW ON MAP
- Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes.
- Organize, collect, secure, and maintain all cash and cash equivalents in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Record, store, access, and/or analyze computerized financial information.
- Audit house banks periodically according to SOPs.
- Maintain, distribute, and record petty cash and cashier banks.
- Collect and verify cash and cash equivalents and prepare paperwork for bank deposit at prescribed times.
- Document, prepare and distribute reports to department managers.
- Prepare tickets for cash banquet functions and check hotel token machines.
- Provide cash to guests and conduct currency exchanges in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Document, maintain, communicate, and act upon all Cash Variances according to SOPs.
- Act as liaison between property and armored car service or primary banking institution.
- Participate in internal and regulatory audit processes and ensure compliance with SOPs.
Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets; protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers. Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette; ensure that coworkers understand their tasks. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 15 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.marriott.com.