Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
Position: Front Office Agent
Property / Office: Mandarin Oriental Jumeira, Dubai
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greet, check in, and escort guests promptly to their rooms.
- Address special guest preferences recorded in guest history profiles.
- Handle cash drawer properly as outlined in the MODUB Controller’s Policy.
- Check cash float at the beginning and end of each shift to ensure at all times that amounts are correct.
- Provide quality service with colleagues to the guests by responding to requests promptly, efficiently and courteously during check-in, check-out and throughout the guest’s experience.
- Arrange fulfilment of guest services by working with the Concierge, Housekeeping, PBX, Reservations and Room Service colleagues.
- Print and drop cash out, adjustment slips, paid out voucher, and bank count reports.
- Communicate clearly with the Night Duty Manager and Accounting Department.
- Establish a good working knowledge of the Hotel outlets and products.
- Ensure customer satisfaction from arrival to departure in accordance to the MOHG Legendary Quality Experiences (LQEs), the MOHG Pillars and the respective service standards of MOQA.
- Demonstrate teamwork by cooperating with and assisting colleagues as needed.
- Able to communicate special features and services unique to the guest’s needs.
- Handle guests incoming and outgoing correspondence (facsimile, messages, mail, etc.)
- Responsible for preparation of the daily arrival bucket, in-house bucket and next day arrivals (including welcome cards, guest business cards, registration cards and limousine arrivals).
In charge of guest invoices (in-house).
- Check credit card authorization in SMS for all in-house guests.
- Perform any other reasonable duties as required by the management of the Hotel.
The candidate must have a minimum of 1 year experience working in a 5-star hotel environment. Additional language such as Arabic, French, Russian, Italian and Spanish is an advantage.
To apply for this job please visit careers.mandarinoriental.com.