F&B Marketing & Communications Executive
Rixos Marina Abu DhabiLocation Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
As F&B Marketing & Communications Executive you will assists F&B & Marketing departments in implementing the short, medium and long-term marketing strategy. Ensure that projects are delivered at a high standard, in alignment with brand guidelines, and within set budget and deadline frameworks.
- A fun and supportive work environment
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Ensure that the venue experience and positioning come to life in all the marketing initiatives
- implemented across multiple platforms globally
- In collaboration with F&B department drive and activate each venue
- Managing creative development of advertisements per venue (on and offline) as well as timely
- delivery of ads in accordance with the media plan, using in-house design resources
- Working with PR agency on the venue activations and releases
- Managing social media accounts for the venues
- Ensure the standards are met on Brand as per the venue guidelines
- Ensure that the new standards are adhered to for all communication pieces used.
- Development and implementation of brands, visual standards guidelines and marketing plans for new product/service launches working closely with the property Operations, Sales, Marketing Team and appointed Agency.
- Working with the graphic designer for in-house collaterals and promotional items for the venues
- Management of an annual advertising plan, working closely with F&B
- Development of suitable creative as per the plan, working closely with Group Marketing and the appointed advertising agency.
- Oversee campaign plan development, execution and management to ensure feasibility, practicality and alignment with objectives.
- Conduct weekly marketing status meetings to understand progress of jobs on file.
- Liaising with Digital team for website management
Your experience and skills include:
- Fluency in English
- Familiarity with hospitality industry standards
- Computer literacy
- Creativity and enterprising
- An outgoing personality
- Outstanding communication abilities
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Minimum of 2 years similar in a 5 star or luxury hotel.
- Advanced knowledge of Facebook Ads preferred.
- Social Media Platforms
- Expertise with Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, and Instagram Insights preferred.
- Excellent writing skills and superior judgement.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work independently.
Your team and working environment:
Rixos Marina Abu Dhabi is an iconic architectural landmark that unites the very best of Arabic and Turkish culture, dining and hospitality. Located in the heart of Abu Dhabi’s retail, entertainment and residential hub, Rixos Marina Abu Dhabi is a multifaceted resort presiding over sparkling waters and a sandy shoreline. Rixos Marina Abu Dhabi reflects the versatility of Abu Dhabi as both a cosmopolitan city abounding with enriching experiences and an archipelago with a rich natural and aquatic heritage. Rixos Marina Abu Dhabi seamlessly fuses sophisticated aquatic and arabesque design to tell the story of Abu Dhabi from its ancient seafaring origins to a thriving cosmopolitan city that takes pride in its heritage and ultimate luxury experiences. As a destination, Rixos Marina Abu Dhabi dares to be different, elevating guest experience through incredible design, amenities, ambience, gastronomy, entertainment, and leisure.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
To apply for this job please visit careers.accor.com.