- The Executive Assistant will have a broad set of responsibilities that range from supporting the Senior Leadership Team, to supporting the day-to-day operations of the larger School Leadership team.
This position requires exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to multitask and prioritize tasks efficiently.
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
- Take notes at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations.
- Screening telephone calls, enquirers and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of Seniority;
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the SLT;
- Organizing and attending meetings and taking dictation and minutes; – Organising and facilitating meetings, workshops, and events involving the secondary schools’ leadership team, ensuring accurate filing and distribution of meeting minutes.
- Identify, prepare, and compile necessary materials to ensure the SLT have the appropriate information for meetings, reports, presentations, and special projects.
- Responsible for organizing and maintaining the SLT’s diary, managing e-mail, school communications, distributing minutes, organizing school events, and a range of further administrative responsibilities as required.
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- Liaise with internal administration and marketing (various) departments to create and implement projects.
- Ensure necessary records are maintained that can readily provide current, accurate and accessible information
- Provide senior level administrative support to the directors through the facilitation of communication on their behalf (follow-up with letters, memos, reports, e-mail, and telephone calls)
- Act as liaison between the directors and staff to ensure appropriate coordination and follow-up on day-to-day issues
- Provide coordination support to the Senior Management Team and academic staff
- Coordinate all logistics for Board meetings
- Assist in budget management and financial record-keeping, tracking expenses, reconciling accounts, and processing purchase requisition orders as needed.
- Own and improve existing processes that support the School Leadership team; and
- Support the SLT members with various ad-hoc projects and other administrative duties as needed.
We will be excited to hear from you if you
- Are a Graduate in any discipline, preferably Business Administration with a minimum of 5 years of professional administrative experience working effectively in a dynamic and in a cross-functional environment.
- Experience in a school or an education sector in the UAE is preferred but not essential.
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal, and have experience building interpersonal relationships with diverse audiences;
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain relationships.
- Good technical understanding and should be able to grasp, understand & use various software & tools
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team environment.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Experience in writing business correspondence
- Strong computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Ability to take initiative to manage workflow and priorities
- Excellent organizational skills and multi-tasking ability
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with all levels of staff and management
- Sound judgment and ability to maintain confidentiality.
To apply for this job please visit careers.forteseducation.com.