SULTHAN GROUP HEALTH CARE
Role: Data Analyst
Job Category: Information Technology
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sharjah UAE
The Data Analyst will be responsible for managing the Company Software’s master data set by monitoring and identifying complex data set trends and product level monetization opportunities. His/her role will involve generating reports backed by data logic and link between external/internal factors such as weather, product placements, discounts, location, gender, customer profile, etc. influencing the data output at product level.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage master data.
- Closely coordinate with the Management to understand and prioritize business and information needs.
- Develop and implement data collection points, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports to the Management and other concerned stakeholders stating trends, patterns and predictions using relevant data points.
- Manage and design the reporting environment, including data sources, security and metadata.
- Provide technical expertise in data storage structures, data mining and data cleansing.
- Train end-users on new reports and dashboards.
- Process confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- Locate and define new product level monetization and process improvement opportunities for the business based on data analysis.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant field.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant field is a plus.
- Proven prior hands-on work experience (minimum 2 years) as a Business Data Analyst or a similar role.
- Prior retail industry experience is a plus.
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Experience in data models, data mining and segmentation techniques and reporting packages.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) and data management systems.
- Strong knowledge of reporting packages (Business Objects etc.), and database programming.
- Knowledge of R and Python is a plus.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Knowledge of Retail Point ERP and Cloud Systems (AWS, Google Cloud)
- Business acumen and ability to analyze large datasets/relational databases.
- An analytical mind with a strong inclination towards problem-solving.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Ability to prepare comprehensive reports.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic upholding integrity and confidentiality as core values.
To apply for this job please visit sghealthcare.ae.