Data Analyst Bragona Scalabby Dubai UAE
In this role you’ll be creating, updating and improving data visuals for both internal and external reports, data feeds and dashboards, to provide compelling visuals.
Formatting datasets and visuals to comply with company branding.
Developing new and interesting ways to interpret and visualize new data content and product offerings.
What You’ll Be Doing:
Act as the lead data expert for various regions assuming liability for the outcome and competion of customary reports
- Deal with profoundly complex data issues and distinguish and use information on data frameworks and data streams to determine spaces of concern.
- Develop and keep up information on the direction for explicit returns and go about as the topic master inside the Analytic division
- Extract information from various source frameworks and measure/evaluate/investigate it to finish queries and make customary reports
- Produce investigations and reports as a feature of booked work and of specially appointed queries including those under the Freedom of Information Act.
- Present measurable and requested ad hoc data on the side of the Group’s activity prerequisites
- Build reports utilizing SSRS and PowerBI
- Ensure approval checks and cycles are incorporated into the making of reports and dashboards
- Use SQL, Excel and an itemized working information on the specialized source frameworks to approve information, spot patterns or key occurrences and analyze data to pass judgment on the likely significance
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Good Excel (Pivot tables and Lookups) and Microsoft Office knowledge
- Knowledge of other visualisation software (Power BI)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Able to work both independently and in collaboration with multiple teams
To apply for this job please visit bragonatech.com.