As a leader in luxury retail in the Middle East, Al Tayer Group’s retail division, Al Tayer Insignia, hosts a portfolio of some of the world’s best luxury brands in the fashion, jewellery, home and department store categories. Complementing its position in luxury retail, Al Tayer Insignia has also built new frontiers in lifestyle retail, representing leading brands in the Beauty, Home, Fashion and Hospitality sectors. Our brands include Bloomingdales, Harvey Nichols, Areej, Aveda, Kiehls and Armani to name just a few!
About The Role
The Business Support Analyst is responsible for the preparation of various data analytics, reporting and business modelling that support sound business decision-making, while also driving continuous streamlining and improvement of internal and external reporting. The role requires a strong understanding of the regulatory and reporting requirements with understanding of key performance indicators of the distribution business.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Creating a detailed and insightful data analysis and reports outlining challenges, opportunities and solutions for a business
- Support key business stakeholder in the business planning & review proces
- Deliver accurate and insightful reporting and variance analysis to facilitate effective performance monitoring
- Prepare required and ad hoc data analysis & modelling to support business in day to day decisions-making
- Support business with sales evaluations and various analytics.
- Defining business requirements and reporting them back to relevant stakeholders.
Education – Minimum of Bachelor’s degree
Experience – Previous commercial experience in retail industry would be an advantage, preferably in distribution, merchandising, planning, buying, finance or supply-chain.
Knowledge and Skills –
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, with critical attention to detail.
- Very good knowledge of excel and MS office.
- Commercially minded and a problem-solver.
- Strong prioritization and planning skills.
- Self-motivated with ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Good interpersonal, collaborative skills with the ability to work well within a team.
- Good communication, reporting and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of retail ad distribution business is an advantage.
Proficient in the English language
Arabic is an advantage
- Knowledge of Beauty industry financials and benchmarks.
- Basic knowledge of merchandise and inventory planning, allocation, replenishment.
- Good knowledge of financial analysis and reporting, and competitive market analysis tools.
- Stakeholder management skills to build and maintain collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders and counterparts.
- Commercial skills with the ability to identify opportunities and potential business risks.
To apply for this job please visit altayer.referrals.selectminds.com.