Admin Assistant – Delta Hotels by Marriott Dubai Investment Park Marriott International Dubai
Location: Delta Hotels Dubai Investment Park, Dubai Investment Park, Dubai, 0, United Arab Emirates VIEW ON MAP
Serve as the point of contact for clients and communicate with them by phone and email to respond to questions and requests.
- Enter and retrieve information contained in computer databases using a keyboard, mouse, or trackball to update records, files, and reservations, and answer inquiries from guests.
- Operate standard office equipment other than computers. Prepare letters, memos, and other documents using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Transmit information or documents using a computer, mail, or facsimile machine, including proofreading and editing written information to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Enter and locate work-related information using computers and/or point of sale systems.
- Follow all company policies and procedures, ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests service needs, assist individuals with disabilities, and thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with others using clear and professional language, prepare and review written documents accurately and completely, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with other employees and departments, support the team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to the manager.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Marriott International is an equal-opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
Delta Hotels provide a seamless travel experience that has been thoughtfully designed with the essential needs of the modern frequent traveler in mind. We flawlessly deliver the key essentials guests need and we work hard to eliminate everything they don’t. At Delta Hotels by Marriott, we are always warm, wise and in control so our guests can focus on what’s most important. With a strong presence in Canada, the United Kingdom, and the United States, Delta Hotels by Marriott is rapidly expanding across markets all around the world. If you enjoy delivering purposeful service and focusing on the details that matter, we invite you to explore jobs at Delta Hotels by Marriott. In joining Delta Hotels, you join a portfolio of brands with Marriott International. Be where you can do your best work, begin your purpose, belong to an amazing global team, and become the best version of you.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.marriott.com.